What is Cum | What County

What is Cum

The sperm is the seminal fluid of the man. It consists of sperm (seminal filaments, spermatozoa) that originate from the testicle and have developed into mature sperm in the epididymis, as well as from the secretions of various glands (prostate, seminal vesicles and epididymis). The sperm comes out of the urinary seminal tube during ejaculation. Read everything important about the sperm!

What is Cum
What is Cum
Cum
Cum

What is the sperm?

The sperm is the seminal fluid that is expelled from the urinary seminal tube of the penis during ejaculation. It is a milky-cloudy to yellowish-gray, gelatinous liquid. The sperm smell is sweetish and is also described as chestnut-flowered.

The seminal fluid consists of the secretions of the prostate, seminal vesicles, Cowper’s glands, as well as sperm.

Sperm is the milky-turbid liquid that comes out of the penis during male ejaculation. The most important component of the sperm are the sperm (sperm cells). Your task is to fertilize a female egg. A spermatozoon measures about 0.06 millimeters, making it one of the smallest cells in the body. Each sperm cell contains the entire genetic material of the male. The smell and taste of sperm changes due to certain foods.

What does sperm consist of?
Sperm consists of only about 5 percent of the male germ cells that are formed in the testicles: the sperm or spermatozoa. The remaining 95 percent are composed of various body fluids (secretions), which give the sperm the sticky, liquid consistency. The body releases these secretions during sexual arousal and mixes them with the sperm. Without them, the sperm would have no chance of reaching an egg, because they

help to transport the sperm,
protect the sperm from the acidic environment and the defense cells in the vagina,
ensure the motility of sperm and
provide the sperm with energy to move.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *